• Eva foam floor mats or L200 I made the armor here with the mats but they both work great.
• Thin craft foam for detail work.
• An x acto knife and tons of blades or a jigsaw or band saw work too.
• A straight edge ruler confirm its metal.
• Hot glue and a hot glue gun or Barge All Purpose Cement again both work great.Just remember one can burn you and therefore the other has toxic fumes so pick your con haha.
• Fake or real leather around 3 yards.
• Fake or real fur about 2 yards.
• Plasti-dip grey so you’ll seal the froth .
• Silver paint .
• acrylic of various colors.
• The strength to become Dovahkiin
Step 1: Collect Your Reference Material
First you’re going to require to urge yourself some fancy shots of the armor you would like to create so you recognize what you are doing. you’ll always stir up the sport and wear your best set and explode that. you’ll print out some photos of the set you would like off of google, hell why not do both.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.